Solution Architect - Azure - full remoteActual
Global manufacturing company with headquarter based in Sweden is currently looking for a Solution Architect with deep knowledge of Azure - the position is full remote with occasional business trips to Stockholm.
With more than 30.000 employees worldwide, and more than 30 branches in the world working in several divisions, our clients are now working on establishing a brand new team of Solution Architects and Developers, who will help the company with integration to the cloud, but also with overall linking cooperation between its divisions in all countries.
In order to be successful in this role, you would need to be a tech-passionate, self-driven person with a problem-solving attitude, feeling comfortable in building networking in a big-size enterprise. You should also be comfortable with working as part of a team, leading a small size team, and being a true believer in teamwork.
What will you do
- Integration of internal systems using cloud (Azure), and helping the divisions with the implementation
- Linking this role among all divisions, to a better functioning team, that would enable the company to further grow due to well-established architecture.
What we need
- Experience: 4 years and more
- Expert experience:
- knowledge of integration, microservice and event-driven architecture
- fluent English
- knowledge and previous experience with ERP/SAP systems, S4/Hanna, and integrations is a plus
- knowledge of data modeling and information architecture is a plus
- Azure cloud platform, Azure data factory, Synapse, Azure IoT Hub, Azure streaming Hub, Azure active directory, Azure spark
- Data and AI areas: Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure Machine learning pipelines/end points, Azure data lake storage, Azure Kubernetes service
- CI/CD, Azure DevOps, REST API lifecycle management
- Language requirements:
- English (spoken and written)
- Team size: 5 - 7
- Possibility of extending: YES
What we can offer
- Full remote cooperation - you can work from any place in and outside the Czech Republic
- Long term cooperation